Friday, April 27, 2012

Is this Graphic card enough for a good gaming performance? at least to play Pc Games?

ITs my new LAPTOP and i dont know if this video card is enough to play "battle for middle eath2" "WoW" "Battlefield2" or any good game



VIDEO CARD!

256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450

----Let me know what good video card for dell i can purchase if this is not good enough .

Thankz|||That video card is probably one of the better ones you can get on a laptop. I know it can run WoW, but not sure about Battlefield 2. |||it can play it, but not at high settings|||If you have a laptop then it is impossible to upgrade the video card because it is specially made and soldered directly onto the motherboard.

That should be a sufficient card for those games. You have a lower mid-range card.





Going along with steve below me: I agree for gaming get a desktop, I tried gaming on a laptop my first two years of college the thing was just a vacuum for dust that you can't get out of the laptop and gaming laptops are so unportable(15min battery life, requires a cooling fan etc) that it defeats the purpose of the laptop all together. I ended up building a pc after my terrible experience with my laptop|||yeah looks like it will handle the games just fine... just not high settings.

btw, i have an ATI gfx card too (ATI Mobility Radeon HD 2600 512MB GDDR3), but i would recommend an Nvidia gfx card. in my experience, nVidia runs cooler and less buggy....idk.



- and laptop? dude if ur a gamer get a pc desktop... gaming laptop is just not there yet... not without major heating issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment