Monday, May 7, 2012

Do I have a good video card?

Next year when Sims 3 comes out, I'm hoping to buy it. But I don't want to but it and then it doesn't work because of my computer.



My video card is Mobile intel (R) 945gm express chipset family



My system properties is Genuine Intel (R) CPU T1350 @ 1.86 GHz, 1.86 GHz, 504 MB of RAM..





I have Windows xp..please and thank you!!|||You may be able to run Sims 3, but integrated graphics from Intel really suck. Sims 2 would be able to play with your graphics card, but Sims 3 may stutter with your configuration, especially if you do more then the basics.|||the system seems fine but i do reccomend that you install a higher graphich card liek a nvida 8500 or higher. just go online or even to best buy. hope i helped|||No that is integrated video it is not good for gaming. Is this a laptop? If so it is time to get a desktop for gaming. If it is a desktop then you might want to add a dedicated video card like one of these:



http://www.gamegiants.net/index.php?cPath=1_3&page=1&sort=3a



.

No comments:

Post a Comment