Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's a good video card for HP home computers?

I'm hoping to update my computer's hardware. my first priority is the video card. I have an HP a610e. I am a gamer, and want a video card that is at least fairly powerful (for today's standards) and has plenty of memory. can you please give me some recommendations? just names is ok, but i would like to get specs and prices of any cards you suggest, so i don't have to go find them. best answer will go to the one who gives approximately 5 card recommendations and the most info about them. And please make sure they're compatible with my computer.



Thanks|||your hp a610e has a 300w power supply. that will be the limiting factor in selecting a video card. if you're really serious about gaming you should upgrade your power supply to at least a 500w unit, then you can power a decent gaming card. otherwise you're just throwing away your money on something that will tank your whole system and catch your house on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment