Sunday, May 6, 2012

How do I change my integrated video card?

I have a acer aspire 5100 laptop and want to get a better video card but mine is integrated and I only have a pc slot type II open. Is it possible to get a better video card in here? and if so, how?|||Nope.



Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there is nothing you can do about the video adapter that is currently installed on the machine.



90% of laptops cannot have their video adapters upgraded.



The 10% that can are the large, desktop replacement laptops that usually run upwards of $2000us.|||Since it is a laptop your only option is to use your pc slot. However i have never seen a pcmcia vido card. The only thing I have ever seen that is close is a tv tuner card, which isn't a viseo card.|||Just buy a new laptop for your desire great video graphics.|||you will need to replace the whole motherboard if you replace the video card because its integrated to the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment