Friday, May 4, 2012

What Video card should I get to make World of Warcraft run better?

Ok, I know for a fact my computer is good in all other aspects

(dual core processor, 1.86 ghz and 1.87 ghz) and my RAM is fine (1 gig).

So the only other thing I can think of, and what everyone's been telling me, is that i need a new video card. My current one's specs should be somewhere in the following picture: http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/menkoy1/kkll.png

Could anyone tell me a good video card? Possibly linked from the store? I'm looking for one that costs less than say... $70. I'll pay more though if I'd need to, I'd just like to get my framerate on World of Warcraft up past 20 fps on all of the lowest settings.|||Try Geforce 6600|||I would think what you have would be good enough for WoW, but I could be wrong considering that it is onboard. Anyways the best card I found for that price I put a link to.. But I don't know if you need an AGP video card or a PCI-e x16 card. I will put a card for both and you need to figure that out before you buy. Sapphire is AGP and Chaintech is PCI express. Both under 70

No comments:

Post a Comment