Sunday, May 6, 2012

What's a good video card to play games (such as Sims 2 and 3) with?

Currently I have an ATI Radeon x1200. Is that any good? To play Sims 3 I know you need at least 128 MB for your video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0

Can anyone clue me in on if mine is good enough? If not, can I upgrade? If I upgrade, what should I get? Thanks!|||The ATI Radeon X1200 is a low end graphics card not really suitable for gaming but it is playable on Sims 3. Its performance is slightly above the Intel GMAX3100 but below the Intel GMA4500. Expect to play it a low settings. Sims 2 runs fine.



Video cards on laptops cannot be upgraded as they are integrated to the motherboard. You are stuck with the graphics capabilities that come with the laptop.



The only way is to play Sims 3 on a laptop or desktop with better graphics capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment