Monday, May 7, 2012

What is a good video card replacement for a HP Media Center m7360n?

I have a media center m7360 with a bad videocard I suspect. I pluged it in another machine simaler and it didn't work either. My board has no onboard video. What would be a good replacement under $100 I also want to hook this to my 50" TV using the dvi connection. Any one hip to the newer HPs? I bought this DOA BTW. HPs site is no help on finding the OEM part. HP part number is 5188-2888 Says ASUS on it too.|||When you're choosing a board, be careful that your power supply is compatible. I've found that HP uses the smallest supply they can get away with. Take a look at the PNY 7600 GS.|||Go for a Ati...their cards are generaly cheaper than Nvidia. but they are not as good in my opinion...



probibly a 800x or something (Ati) okay card, and i have one laying around... was in the dell my parents have.|||I'd go with nVidia, check out http://www.newegg.com/ you can find everything you need there, you can also narrow down by price type, etc. PCI-Express is the most common interface now so that's probably what you'll need

No comments:

Post a Comment