Sunday, May 6, 2012

Which is a better video card for PC gaming at this time. Would it be NVIDIA or ATI?

I am a PC gamer. I just want to know what is a good video card to be used playing Call of duty 4. which is better if I will use NVIDIA or ATI|||depends on the card itself, but in general, nvidia|||Best of the best for COD4? i have an 8800GT, since COD4 is designed for NVidia.

An 8600 will do you fine, but i reccommend an 8800GT|||I recommend NVidia. 8800GT would be great for Call of Duty 4.|||If you can afford it an Nvidia 8800GT will run COD4 great it costs around £160 not sure how PC hardware is priced outside the UK but it should be around that price maybe less we are always getting ripped off here



A cheaper option could be an 8600GT not quite as powerful but it should manage it but not full settings|||I am going to have to go with NVidia ATI just has really dissapointed me lately I don't think they are out of the running but Nvidia seems to be top of the line for now.... Of course at the same time the fastest computer according to Futuremarks 07 Benchmark test was running an ATI card (or 2) pretty sure it was SLI'd not that it has to be

No comments:

Post a Comment