Monday, May 7, 2012

Good AGP/PCI video card for my comp?

I live in India. My computer is a P4/3.06 Ghz. I have a poor video card . So I want to upgrade the RAM and buy a new graphic card. My computer has a couple of PCI slots and a AGP 3.0 slot. I want to play games like splinter cell 4, farcry with decent performance. My budget is about Rs.7000-8000 (175-200$). can anyone suggest a good video card?|||The best agp cards are built by ati...nvidia discontinued support a few years ago. So, look for the 3850, 3870 (they will be pricey, butthey are the best agp solutions now) The 2600hd is also good and also the x1950. Now, if you want affordable agp solutions, then the older novidia stuff might be the way to go. Something like the 7600gs will do, but the 7900gs is better.|||your computer needs a pci express slot for a pci video card.|||Use this guide and select a card in your price range and that is available in your area.

http://www.tomshardware.com/2008/03/05/t…

Prices are in USD|||Try to get a Radeon HD 2600XT (AGP). That should be the best VGA for this budget. VGAs for PCI is old and no one makes new cards for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment