Monday, May 7, 2012

Do you think geforce 6800 gt is a good video card?

I got this for $125 for games like F.E.A.R. and Doom 3, do you think it can run these games?|||F.E.A.R. might be a little slow on this card at maximum settings, however, DOOM 3 runs quite well on this card. $125 is a little pricey for the card. Check the newegg.com link I have provided for a list of 6800XT cards. All of this are good for mild to moderate gaming. If you are going to do hardcore gaming I would recommend going to a nVidia 7000 series card as some games require this as the base card.



Good luck in your choice of card!|||I have the same card in one of my machines it wil run most games but FEAR and Battlefield 2 must be run on low settings. You can play the games but you are missing out. I would recommend at least a 7900 series card which has really dropped in price. You can find them here:



http://gamegiants.net/advanced_search_re…



They are just a little bit more in price than what you have found for the 6800.|||6800 is pretty outdated sorry, it wont run everything wide open but it should run them

No comments:

Post a Comment