Friday, May 4, 2012

I am wondering what a good video card is for my motherboard? That can play the best games out so far.?

My motherboard is

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131095|||nice looking motherboard



even though I am a nVidia fan

I'd go with ATi's 4870 or 4850 for upgrade path and best dollar to performance ratio|||The motherboard you have is a very nice motherboard, it supports CrossFire and SLI (aka dual video cards) But that would be very expensive. If you're willing to pay that much more for it, I would be two 1G GDDR3 ATI 4850 cards and CrossFire those bad boys. But almost for the same price, you could get a nice GeForce GTX 260 which is a very nice card as well.|||Why are you getting an AMD processor? I don't care if you get the best AMD processor out there, it's still going to be about 66% slower than the fastest Intel processor. The "best" video card you could get would be an nVidia 280 GTX, but your CPU is going to bottleneck it.|||nvidia 260 |||try best buy

No comments:

Post a Comment