Monday, May 7, 2012

What is the best video card for gaming?

I want to be able to play Crysis maxed up, and any game i ever will play maxed. What would be a good video card? I am considering the ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 X2 but i need more imput and that card is 450 dollars.|||If you want the best, I mean THE BEST, I would reccomend the Nvidia GTX 295. It's street price is 500 bucks, but still, you can play Crysis at around 290 fps.



But if you don't have 500 bucks, you can get similar performance buy hooking up several Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX+ in triple SLI (if you have many PCI-e ports).



Overall, I'd say that Nvidia produces hardcore gaming video cards, and that ATI produces multimedia cards. Based on my conclusion, you will probably need a Nvidia.|||how many gigs dose the video card have and I will go for hd one|||Nvidia is good and cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment