Sunday, May 6, 2012

Need A Good Video Card For WoW Cata? Recommendations Plz!?

I Just bought a brand new machine today here are the specs:



Dell XPS7100-3011NBK Dekstop PC

AMD Phenom II 1035T Six Core Processor

8GB Memory

1TB Hard Drive

ATI HD5450 1GG

Win 7 HP



I raid hardcore currently and my old computer went out so I bought this new one today. I installed wow updated the video drivers and at a Good setting (not High or Ultra) I dont get over 20FPS In Stormwind and Max I top out in Heroics is 22 FPS! Makes no sense why my FPS is so low. Do I need to buy a new graphics card? If so what would you recommend I want to run 60 FPS at Ultra Settings! My Limit is 200$ Dollars!|||460 like aboce or radeons 6850 will both doo the job well|||I have a 460GTX which is great and is in your budget at Newegg.com. I like the MSI brand as it has a good cooling setup. You can run high fps with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment